Routakit HD + Starterkit
Do you want to reduce your build time by half? Consider adding in our pre-built x,y,z axis assembly option in which we will expertly assemble the main mechanical parts for you so that you can get to cutting and carving in no time. *May add 3 to 4 additional days to lead time.
*Does not include MDF wasteboard due to high shipping cost. We recommend sourcing this from your local hardware store.
- Footprint for 1500x1000mm Size: 1486mm x 1013mm at the base (58.5in x 39.9in) *measured from base
- Footprint for 1500x1500mm Size: 1486mm x 1513mm at the base (58.5in x 59.5in) *measured from base
- Footprint for 1500x2500mm Size: 1486mm x 2513mm at the base (58.5in x 99.9in) *measured from base
- Footprint for 1550x2700mm Size: 1536mm x 2713mm at the base (60.5in x 106.8in) *measured from base
- Work Area for 1500x1000mm: ~1260mm x 760mm x 145mm (48.5in x 30in x 5.75in)
- Work Area for 1500x1500mm: ~1260mm x 1260mm x 145mm (48.5in x 48.5in x 5.75in)
- Work Area for 1500x2500mm: ~1180mm x 2260mm x 145mm (46.5in x 89in x 5.75in)
- Work Area for 1550x2700mm: ~1260mm x 2460mm x 145mm (48.5in x 96.8in x 5.75in)
- Rapids: 13,970 mm/min (550 in/min) Recommended, 22,860 mm/min (900 in/min) Maximum
- Plate Material: 6.35mm thick (.25in) 6061-T6 aluminum
- Rail Material: 6061-T6 aluminum Open Rail for x and y axis, stainless steel for z-axis
- Belting: 15mm wide, 3mm pitch GT2
- Ball Screw: 16mm diameter, 300mm length, 5mm pitch
- Stepper Motor Size: 380oz Nema 23/24 or 451oz Nema 34
- Max Supported Spindle Size: 3kw
- Repeatability: .025mm - .05mm (.001in - .002in)
- Accuracy: +- .127mm (.005in)
- Controller: Gecko G540 with Ethernet Smoothstepper
Are belt drives any good? Do they lose position? Watch the video to find out.
Featuring professional like performance at an affordable price point.
Take deep cuts into metal at up to 1/8th of an inch per pass increasing productivity and saving you time (with 3kw spindle)
Produce furniture, signs, doors, cabinets, metal parts, and so much more. What will you make?